Monday, July 11, 2011

VAIO is finally in my hand!!!
i hv dream it for so long n my uncle bought it for me...
is black in colour....well,actually i wan to get it in red,but is free,so watever la....save my money for other thgs....hahaXD
i hv to install all my thgs again n it takes time.....so will type in english for awhile or maybe stop blogging ....haha,not used to it in english
converse and vans boutique are opening soon....cant w8,hope all are good stuffs and not outdated 1....
To Buy List -
1)spec
2)bag
3)shoes
erm...i think tats all bah...haha
p/s:work until when?end of july or middle of august....haiz.....good luck to all my friend who applied for upu....result will come out on tis coming friday 12pm!!!!!do send me ur result ya....oh god,pls marketing~ marketing~oh pls...pls pray for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment