Friday, December 30, 2011

ORZ

i have promised myself not to ruin my first semester and i mean it!!
but why???what had happened to my information system!!!!
22.75/60??wat the hell
lecturer you really want us die is it??
i noe the A is imposible for me anymore but i still have to score my final in order to pass my paper!!! is to score with full marks.......WTF,how is it possible!!!!
millions type of systems and millions type of names(a vr long name)
you tot we are all IT students??we are business students,ok?teach us a basic one will do!!!!!!!!!
i bet even the top world IT leaders dun even know some of the system name!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. chill chill zha bo~~ i noe IS not easy coz i did hv the same shout out wif u before>> WHY BUSINESS STUDENT HV TO STUDY IT-RELATED SUBS?!! haha... but hang on my dear, try the best u can n dont think too much 1st bah!

    ReplyDelete