Tuesday, August 23, 2011

wahaha~~
samsung galaxy ace is in my hand now=)
galaxy S is too big...v dun hold a thg tat cnt fit in our hand=)
gonna buy a cover for it,must be in red colour....paul frank??hahaXD
i like the market application,is a great application for those who are lazy,jz dl and use..can find anythgs u want~~lots of camera's application,is not pro but it is funXD
haiz...left two weeks time and i dun dare to count it to days...i love malacca,but still have to leave...take care mlk,stay the way u are,pls dun change much=)

24/08/2011
i have forced myself to clean up my room(actually is house)tis afternoon...but dun noe why,my mood is quite "heavy"......i noe my room is cover wit dust,clothes everywhr(no nid to imagine it~~haha),but 1st time i felt sad when i arrange my thgs properly,cover my desk,start packing my thgs...why it is life has to be lik tis??growing and leaving.......

No comments:

Post a Comment