Friday, August 13, 2010

กันและกัน (gan lae gan) The Love of Siam [Thai/English]

If I said tat I wrote this song for u, would u believe me???
It might not be as well-written and beautiful like the other songs
I want you to know that u cant write a love song if you are not in love
But for you, I can write this song so, easily
You might have heard hundreds or thousands of love song
They might be meaningful but their meanings are for everyone
If you listen to this song, it is written only for you
If you understand its meaning, our hearts will be together, forever

There are so many truths in love
In the past, I spent too much time looking for the meaning of it
But now I know that every time you are near
That if our lives are a melody then you are the lyrics that make my life meaningful
And together we make beautiful music
Let it be the song, on the way along with only your and my voice
That we will be together for all time
Just like a verse that is in the poem
“as long as you love, you still have hope”every time I feel your love shinning in my heart
I can see my destiny

[love tis song so much,especially da meaning of tis song=)........is oso a nice movie,although is bout gay,but i think is also bout friendship~~~~the lyrics is sosososo sweet.........a good friend is jz lik ur GF or BF,but da different is he/she will not let u hurt lik ur GF/BF]

No comments:

Post a Comment